Freddy's Lament pt. 3 Freddy's Lament pt. 3

I absolutely loved this. Sure the Laments take a long time to make, but they're really worth it in the end. I love your take on Five Nights at Freddys and seeing what you do with the characters we all know and love. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next ^,^

skylegend01 responds:

Thank you for the comment I greatly appreciate it! If you haven't seen the full animation it is up on Youtube! :)

Markiplier FNAF 3 Markiplier FNAF 3

This took so much time and effort and it surely shows with how much of a good job you did. The animation is very fluid and I love how you added your own twist to this, rather than just animate a certain segment from one of Mark's videos. I surely hope this makes it onto his page, other people really need to see this ^-^

Freddy's Lament part 2 Freddy's Lament part 2

I have been waiting a while to see the next instalment of this series now and I can easily say it was worth the wait. I love your take on some of the various lores of FNAF including the purple man and the puppet. I can see that a lot of hard work is put into this and I eagerly await the next installments. I love what you're doing here and the animations is so fitting :D

Freddy's Lament Freddy's Lament

This was amazing! As a major fan of FNAF i know what theory you're animating and i'm REALLY looking forward to your take on it. Judging from the skill and talent put into this animation, I can tell the next ones are going to be just as good if not greater. I really look forward to the next parts that are coming out :D

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

I've watched these videos for awhile now and i have to say that your talent as an animator is top notch and this whole video is absolutely fantastic. So fluid and dynamic with a great storyline; this goes far beyond normal animation. I've always liked how you incorporate the theme of breaking boundaries with the various applications on both the computer and the phone. Please keep up the good work; you have a lot of talent that many people here would love to see :)

An Animal Crossing Tale An Animal Crossing Tale

Dude....as a guy who grew up with the FIRST Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, this video brings back so many happy memories for me. I love the animation for this and the voices are spot on and sound amazing. This video deserves all the recognition it gets and i'm so happy i stumbled upon a video like this. Most of the time when i hop on newgrounds.... the animations that make the front page are not nearly as amazing as yours. Please keep up the good work. You have a lot of potential here and so do your voice actors :)

Twisted4000 responds:

Thanks, that really actually means a lot. I'm glad you had a good time.

Markiplier Animated Markiplier Animated

For a first animation this is really well done ^^. I love Markiplier as well and I'm sure he would love to see this. My only problem with the video is that you used the "POOF" sound effect a little much. I loved it for the first few parts of the animation but it soon got to be a bit repetitive. Other than that this is wonderful and I can only imagine what other great animations you can come up with. Keep up the fantastic work :)

MonsterMustache responds:

I will use the *POOF* sound less in my next animation ;)
Thanks for the feedback! :D

Markimation: Black Rose Markimation: Black Rose

I have to say, me being a Markiplier fan, this is some really good animation of him. I love how you incorporated the pink mustache. :3 For your first animation ever, this is really good. Granted its not as good as some of the higher ups here on Newgrounds, but thats not important. What is important is the hard work you put into this and it shows a lot. I can't wait to see what else you can make. :)

Toy Tester Toy Tester

This is sooo adorable and I love the animation. The character doesn't even need to speak for this to be funny. You did a great job making this cartoon and I love the style and music that you used to make it. I can't wait to see what else you make. :)

Romanticide Ep1 Romanticide Ep1

I just saw this after watchin the first and I love how you kept the concept the same. You have created a beautiful story with these characters (which, I must add, are voiced by very talented voice actors) and I simply can't wait to see what else you make in regards to Romanticide.