Crusoe Had It Easy (18+) Crusoe Had It Easy (18+)

This game is by far one of the best few "pick your own sexy adventure" games I've played in a long time. The first good one was a very old dating sim on this site, though old, still has a very wonderful plot and romance to it. This game has a wonderful romance story to it, and the incest gives it more meaning to it; more of an edge too. I got a horrible ending the first time I played this, (mainly cause i was horny as hell the first time) but I felt terrible for getting the "rape" ending. I then wanted to get the best ending possible, the true ending, but thought I achieved that. However what I got was the "regrets" ending and found myself heartbroken and full of pity for both of them. I spent so much time trying to find the true ending, (with your help in one of the comments I might add; thanks by the way ^-^), that eventually I found it; and let me tell ya it was worth it. Seeing the happiness on their faces was truly wonderful. Then again, I am a bit of a helpless romantic ^///^. But needless to say, I would rate this game well past 5 stars if I could. The game play was wonderful, the story was flawless, the art style was beautiful, and the choices you implemented in the game were very well thought out. I hope to see more of your work on this site my friend. You have a lot of talent with game design :)

Dead Rampage Dead Rampage

I really loved this game! Sure it was hard for some sections, but the game gives the player a choice: either the player takes damage, or the beacon does. The player may be slightly invulnerable to attack on the roof of the van, but the beacon takes all the damage the player would've taken. I wasn't stuck on most of the levels because of the health regen and health boosting upgrades (once the round is over one can pretty much recover any lost health) and also due to putting points towards getting more "buck for my bang" (so to speak). In all, I absolutely loved this game and i especially laughed at the end. Great job ^-^

Bunker Down 2030 Bunker Down 2030

This was a very well made game. The graphics were simple. The mechanics were easy to grasp, (and I especially love how you laid it out gently instead of piling everything into one heaping load). And the music was very fitting. Also, I noticed something quite funny about the game; whenever I ignored a trait to boost others, that trait was the next to be targeted. Another thing though, how on earth does a woman with an infant child steal food from 4 armed people AND ammo? I just don't see it happening. But other than that it was phenomenally done and I enjoyed to the very end. I can't believe I beat this on my first try too. All i did was not focus on moral and pay attention to everything else. Great job making this fun little game!

KoberGirl responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it. And who would expect a woman with a baby to pull a gun. She could have got the drop on you. Some of the questions have multiple outcomes...you actually only had a 20% chance that your attempt to help would turn out badly. ;)

Simgirls (Full Version) Simgirls (Full Version)

This game will always hold a place in my heart. I remember playing this game in middle school and beating it fully, once i picked it back up again, during my freshman year of High school. I loved this for the True ending and how utterly romantic it was. I never thought, at the time, that a game like this would give me the case of "the feels". It got me square in the heart when I got the end where you can't finish the time machine. I loved this game and you did a fantastic job of making a dating sim game.

sim-man responds:

lol I think you mean the old Ami's ending? Not sure if it is a good thing to get "the feels" early in the middle school. I believe that it is a positive experience even though the society in general sees this as a taboo and being so fussy about it.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

I really love this! But when will there be an ubdate? There hasn't been one in a while. Also, what happened to the "Worst Burrito Ever" skit? It used to be on here and it is gone. I really miss it :( . Over all though the songs are amazing the the humor is hilarious. I love Pico Radio!!!!!