Just Fix It Just Fix It

This sounds really good man! Although i think you should make this the beginning of a whole song rather than a loop. It has a lot of potential and I'm sure you have the means to make this even more amazing than it is now! ^,^

Gameboy Wonderland Gameboy Wonderland

This is good, but it takes way too long for the song to have its full effect. You need to introduce the melodies a little sooner instead of giving the beats and bass practically the entire song. Its good to show of your basses and beats in the beginning, but make sure to put in your melodies as well. Other wise you have a huge gap in your song with just beats and bass. I also LOVE how you took songs from a gameboy, of all things, and made them into a song. I for one love my gameboy since the day I got it and this song just gave me a load of nostalgia. Thank you. :)

bdog705 responds:

as i was working on the song i thought that i may have stretched the melodies out a bit :P, im glad I was able to bring some nostalgia to you I always loved Gameboys as well and I love 8 bit and chiptune and I wanted to make a song using direct sounds from a Gameboy instead of using a plugin but im glad I was able to bring some nostalgia, Thanks for the review!

Ghost Music 2014-05-20 Ghost Music 2014-05-20

This sounds great, but I believe you are going about this the wrong way. This is more of a loop rather than a song. It gets very repetitive and at one point I had to check back on the song to see if I forgot to un-loop (is that a word?) it. This still sounds good, don't get me wrong, and I believe you should make this a loop for a game (like in a cave of some kind). Keep up the good work :)

bluelephan2 responds:

OK. Thanks for the comment. :)

Exist Exist

This is a slow, but powerful song. Its very simple, but it gets the point across. This isn't one of those lively and fast songs, but It still sounds EPICLY AWESOME!! I have noticed that a lot of your songs can be used in various games and I believe you should collaborate with a few game design artists here on Newgrounds. I am POSITIVE that you can make something great with them.

Diving In Genesis Diving In Genesis

I love what you did here! This is very cool sounding and would be great in a video game. The main character just put on his "This-shit-just-got-real-face of determination" and is ready to whoop some ass! This is a really good song, even though it is short, and I absolutely love how it flows.

Dragon Claw Dragon Claw

This was really well made and I only wish it were longer. I love how this sounds like it sounds like a glitch in a game. If you lengthen this and make it a full song Im sure it would be wonderful. :)

ScrewlooZe responds:

Thanks, bro :D its about 2 minutes at the moment and i think it will be a bit longer

Elecrique Elecrique

Very good intro and I love the rhythm you put into this. It has a very odd feel to it, like a desert level theme to it you know? Like, imagine you are playing a game and you land in this sandy desert level. This would really fit into a video game because of how GOOD this is. I love the feel to this and I can't wait to see what else you put out on Newgrounds!

ScrewlooZe responds:

Thanks :) I'm looking forward for things like this, stay tuned :D

Japanese Fight Art Japanese Fight Art

Daaaaaaaaaamn! This song is really good. Seriously, the only bad part about this song is that it isn't in any one of the games I play XD . I love this song a lot and I really need to see this in a game. You should consider collaborating with a game designer here. I am sure you guys can make something beautiful with this. Keep up the good work.

UnderJay responds:

Thanks, but I just picked songs that I like and I do not know the name to see if anyone knows. This, for example, I already know. Thanks.

Purple Glass Improved Purple Glass Improved

I really love this. Though it repeats a lot, it grows on ya. I really do feel like im in a trance, but a peaceful one. Your music is very unique, in a good way, in the sense that even though it is longer than most songs here on newgrounds, it still sounds amazing! Whatever you are doing, keep it up! I wanna hear more from a talented artist like yourself.

Exits Exits

Very retro beats and I love the flow of rhythm you have going too. This music of yours flows very nicely and I only wish it were longer. I really want to see more of your work. Also, the ending kinda ended on a cliff hanger, like there was going to be more but wasn't. The rest of the song on the other hand was beautiful.