All 21 art Reviews

Nebula Practice Nebula Practice

This is utterly amazing and incredibly beautiful. I hope you don't mind, but I intend to use this wonderful image as a screen saver of mine ^-^ You are a VERY talented artist and I'm more than positive a video game company would be MORE than happy to have a gifted person of your talents on their team :) Please keep making more, I really love your artwork ^-^

Kamikaye responds:

Thank you :) Sure, go on ahead. I put it on my MS Surface, maybe I'll make more in this direction in the future.

Realism Practice 5 Realism Practice 5

I honestly thought this was a legit photo for a second until i realized that Newgrounds doesn't allow photos in the art section. The detail put into this is beyond comparison and lacks the words for how AWESOME this looks. Everything from the hair strands to the folds in the clothes is done perfectly as well as the background itself. So much time and effort were put into this and I am utterly amazed at how much talent you have here. Please keep up the good work ^,^

'Lucifer's Lament' 'Lucifer's Lament'

This looks absolutely amazing detail wise. I love how you added blood on his back to show his wings being ripped out, though i believe you should have added more blood in that regard (They were RIPPED OUT after all...). I also love how you portrayed various feelings of agony and depression in your work with the various shadings and colors. They way you detailed the background was very impressive too. Most people would have just gone the lazy way out and only add one color background, but i see that you put some detail there as well. Well done! This truly is impressive :)

BloodyAngel88 responds:

Thank you very much.

When it came to the blood on his back...I believe in the saying 'less is more'. The wounds didn't need to be gushing blood in order to convey the feeling of loss/agony. Also, I'm glad you liked the background and everything. Your compliments are greatly appreciated. ^_^

Gajeel the Iron Shadow Dragon Gajeel the Iron Shadow Dragon

Amazing job drawing Gajeel! I LOVE FairyTale and you definitely did a good job drawing this! There is so much detail to this and I love every bit of it. Keep it up! ^,^

CrazyCreators responds:

Thank you im really glad you liked it :D

The Face of the Creator The Face of the Creator

I LOVE THIS!! Absolutely amazing. The detail on the character's skin is very well done and in no way looks cheesy or hastened. You took your time with this and I can definitely see all the hard work and effort you put into this. I love the mask as well. Gives off a real demonic or deranged feel to it that I love to see in most pieces. The way you made each of the character's arms serve a purpose (save for two) looks great as well. It's like 3 people are being utilized by one person and the arm movements are very fluid in their design. Truly fantastic job making this. :)

MrLaggyBoy responds:

Thank you omg :') I liked you actually caugth the meaning of all the thing in the picture. thanks for the comment!

Metamorphosis Official Art Metamorphosis Official Art

Outstanding. The art is so fluid here and you captured the look of fear tremendously here. I love the bit of shading you did around the character as well. I don't know why, but a lot of RPG horror game art tends to have that in each of their cut-scenes (ex. : "The Crooked Man", "Ib", and a few others I forgot). I can't wait for this game to come out. By the way, the title "Metamorphosis", is going to be based of a book called "Metamorphosis" in which a guy turns into a gigantic beetle over night? I remember reading a book like that back in high school. If not I'm still interested in the game. Your artwork is amazing and speaks for itself.

kazaki03 responds:

The game is already up on my download page on the description, just scroll until you find the logo and click on the image, if you haven't downloaded it yet. Thanks for the healthy review!

Just a rose Just a rose

This is absolutely beautiful. The colors, the shades and textures, and even the background, are all beautiful. I personally would have chosen a different color than a pale blue for the background, but then again its your piece. I love how life-like this rose looks and how you even added dew droplets. Very well done! :)

ChiiFace responds:

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm not 100% happy with the background either but I thought I'd keep it simple. (Because I'm impatient hehe) So Thanks!

The Fate The Fate

I really love your style of art for you pieces. The various amounts of light and whites that you use really impact this piece as a whole and everything looks so original. Your characters are amazing and I love the colors you use for them. They are simplistic and yet, at the same time, they have loads of detail, time, and effort in them. They all look exceptionally amazing and keep up the good work! :)

When It's All Too Much When It's All Too Much

This is amazing and deep. I do believe though that there is a little unnecessary space above the person. If the piece is dedicated to her, or what she is feeling, then the space above her head doesn't need to be there. It just seems empty to me. I really love how detailed the hair is and how you portrayed anxiety at its finest. I know what a person going through anxiety looks like, after all I live with someone who goes through it, and this is very spot on. This is a great expression as to what you felt when making this. I hope you don't have to go through another of those tough times, but at the same time I would love to see more great works like this. :)

kashidoodles responds:

The space above her head is purposeful. Anxiety creates a feeling, at least for me, of too much space, it weighs down on you. But thank you so much, I appreciate all the kind words and the critique! Unfortunately, shortly after I created this, my life went way downhill. But thank you all the same, you're very kind and insightful. :)

STREAM STREAM

Absolutely beautiful. I only regret not giving you enough stars for this wonderful work of art. It looks so real and beautiful with the various greens for the grass, bushes, and trees. I love everything about this and I can't find anything wrong with it. :)