Freddy's Lament pt. 3 Freddy's Lament pt. 3

I absolutely loved this. Sure the Laments take a long time to make, but they're really worth it in the end. I love your take on Five Nights at Freddys and seeing what you do with the characters we all know and love. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next ^,^

skylegend01 responds:

Thank you for the comment I greatly appreciate it! If you haven't seen the full animation it is up on Youtube! :)

Markiplier FNAF 3 Markiplier FNAF 3

This took so much time and effort and it surely shows with how much of a good job you did. The animation is very fluid and I love how you added your own twist to this, rather than just animate a certain segment from one of Mark's videos. I surely hope this makes it onto his page, other people really need to see this ^-^

Freddy's Lament part 2 Freddy's Lament part 2

I have been waiting a while to see the next instalment of this series now and I can easily say it was worth the wait. I love your take on some of the various lores of FNAF including the purple man and the puppet. I can see that a lot of hard work is put into this and I eagerly await the next installments. I love what you're doing here and the animations is so fitting :D

Crusoe Had It Easy (18+) Crusoe Had It Easy (18+)

This game is by far one of the best few "pick your own sexy adventure" games I've played in a long time. The first good one was a very old dating sim on this site, though old, still has a very wonderful plot and romance to it. This game has a wonderful romance story to it, and the incest gives it more meaning to it; more of an edge too. I got a horrible ending the first time I played this, (mainly cause i was horny as hell the first time) but I felt terrible for getting the "rape" ending. I then wanted to get the best ending possible, the true ending, but thought I achieved that. However what I got was the "regrets" ending and found myself heartbroken and full of pity for both of them. I spent so much time trying to find the true ending, (with your help in one of the comments I might add; thanks by the way ^-^), that eventually I found it; and let me tell ya it was worth it. Seeing the happiness on their faces was truly wonderful. Then again, I am a bit of a helpless romantic ^///^. But needless to say, I would rate this game well past 5 stars if I could. The game play was wonderful, the story was flawless, the art style was beautiful, and the choices you implemented in the game were very well thought out. I hope to see more of your work on this site my friend. You have a lot of talent with game design :)

Dead Rampage Dead Rampage

I really loved this game! Sure it was hard for some sections, but the game gives the player a choice: either the player takes damage, or the beacon does. The player may be slightly invulnerable to attack on the roof of the van, but the beacon takes all the damage the player would've taken. I wasn't stuck on most of the levels because of the health regen and health boosting upgrades (once the round is over one can pretty much recover any lost health) and also due to putting points towards getting more "buck for my bang" (so to speak). In all, I absolutely loved this game and i especially laughed at the end. Great job ^-^

Bunker Down 2030 Bunker Down 2030

This was a very well made game. The graphics were simple. The mechanics were easy to grasp, (and I especially love how you laid it out gently instead of piling everything into one heaping load). And the music was very fitting. Also, I noticed something quite funny about the game; whenever I ignored a trait to boost others, that trait was the next to be targeted. Another thing though, how on earth does a woman with an infant child steal food from 4 armed people AND ammo? I just don't see it happening. But other than that it was phenomenally done and I enjoyed to the very end. I can't believe I beat this on my first try too. All i did was not focus on moral and pay attention to everything else. Great job making this fun little game!

KoberGirl responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it. And who would expect a woman with a baby to pull a gun. She could have got the drop on you. Some of the questions have multiple outcomes...you actually only had a 20% chance that your attempt to help would turn out badly. ;)

Just Fix It Just Fix It

This sounds really good man! Although i think you should make this the beginning of a whole song rather than a loop. It has a lot of potential and I'm sure you have the means to make this even more amazing than it is now! ^,^

Gameboy Wonderland Gameboy Wonderland

This is good, but it takes way too long for the song to have its full effect. You need to introduce the melodies a little sooner instead of giving the beats and bass practically the entire song. Its good to show of your basses and beats in the beginning, but make sure to put in your melodies as well. Other wise you have a huge gap in your song with just beats and bass. I also LOVE how you took songs from a gameboy, of all things, and made them into a song. I for one love my gameboy since the day I got it and this song just gave me a load of nostalgia. Thank you. :)

bdog705 responds:

as i was working on the song i thought that i may have stretched the melodies out a bit :P, im glad I was able to bring some nostalgia to you I always loved Gameboys as well and I love 8 bit and chiptune and I wanted to make a song using direct sounds from a Gameboy instead of using a plugin but im glad I was able to bring some nostalgia, Thanks for the review!

Ghost Music 2014-05-20 Ghost Music 2014-05-20

This sounds great, but I believe you are going about this the wrong way. This is more of a loop rather than a song. It gets very repetitive and at one point I had to check back on the song to see if I forgot to un-loop (is that a word?) it. This still sounds good, don't get me wrong, and I believe you should make this a loop for a game (like in a cave of some kind). Keep up the good work :)

bluelephan2 responds:

OK. Thanks for the comment. :)

Nebula Practice Nebula Practice

This is utterly amazing and incredibly beautiful. I hope you don't mind, but I intend to use this wonderful image as a screen saver of mine ^-^ You are a VERY talented artist and I'm more than positive a video game company would be MORE than happy to have a gifted person of your talents on their team :) Please keep making more, I really love your artwork ^-^

Kamikaye responds:

Thank you :) Sure, go on ahead. I put it on my MS Surface, maybe I'll make more in this direction in the future.

Realism Practice 5 Realism Practice 5

I honestly thought this was a legit photo for a second until i realized that Newgrounds doesn't allow photos in the art section. The detail put into this is beyond comparison and lacks the words for how AWESOME this looks. Everything from the hair strands to the folds in the clothes is done perfectly as well as the background itself. So much time and effort were put into this and I am utterly amazed at how much talent you have here. Please keep up the good work ^,^

'Lucifer's Lament' 'Lucifer's Lament'

This looks absolutely amazing detail wise. I love how you added blood on his back to show his wings being ripped out, though i believe you should have added more blood in that regard (They were RIPPED OUT after all...). I also love how you portrayed various feelings of agony and depression in your work with the various shadings and colors. They way you detailed the background was very impressive too. Most people would have just gone the lazy way out and only add one color background, but i see that you put some detail there as well. Well done! This truly is impressive :)

BloodyAngel88 responds:

Thank you very much.

When it came to the blood on his back...I believe in the saying 'less is more'. The wounds didn't need to be gushing blood in order to convey the feeling of loss/agony. Also, I'm glad you liked the background and everything. Your compliments are greatly appreciated. ^_^